This is my 3rd award for this month. Wow, I’m just very humbled right now. Thank you so much Andy of Too Many Books Not Enough Shelves for nominating me! This award is close to my heart because apparently it recognizes blogs that you think are deserving, specifically the newer/smaller ones, which is exactly what my blog is right now. Thanks again, Andy! 🙂
Here are the rules:
Here are Andy’s questions for me:
1) What book totally took you by surprise and how?
AND THE FEELS
2) If you could be transported to any world, what world would it be?
C’mon, it has got to be everybody’s dream. Of course the wizarding world of Harry Potter. Who doesn’t love magic, right?
3) What kind of character are you? (hero/villain, main character/minor, etc.)
I’d be a badass heroine who is also very independent, courageous, strong and compassionate.
4) If you were ever able to meet your favorite author, who would it be and what would you say to them?
If ever I get to meet Cassandra Clare, I’ll tell her how awesome her books are and that she and her works deserve thousands of recognitions and awards! I’d also ask her to keep on writing more epic books and I’d thank her for being such a huge inspiration to the others, including myself.
5) Who is your favorite minor character? Why?
I have lots but I’d say Kenji from the Shatter Me series! He’s the kind of guy who breaks the tension between the others and he’s really just so hilarious and he’d be your ideal best friend.
6) What stand-alone book deserves a sequel?
Fateful by Claudia Gray is the first book that popped into my mind. I wouldn’t mind a sequel, I’d really love to see more of what has happened between Tess and Alec, especially now that there’s nothing stopping them from being in love with one another.
7) Where do you read?
The only place I ever read in is my bedroom. I’d love some peace and quiet please, thank you.
8) How are your bookshelves organized?
My family and I currently share a massive bookshelf. I don’t have my own yet but I’d definitely get one when we move houses.
9) Do you ever buy cover reprints?
It depends. If it’s better than the first edition, then why not? But I still love to keep the originals.
11) Tell me a funny book story?
Well, there was this one time when my best friend, Jessica, and I went to a book store and then she grabbed a copy of one of the books of Geronimo Stilton and asked me to film herself singing Geronimo by Sheppard while pointing at Geronimo the mouse. We were laughing so hard, haha!
11 random facts about me:
I’m an incoming AB Psych student. I start college next month.
I don’t like milktea. Literally the only flavor that I drink is Wintermelon. The rest tastes foul for me.
I’ve ridden an airplane 6 times already but never have I been out of the country.
I love attending concerts and music festivals.
The first ever declamation piece I performed in front of almost a hundred people I don’t know was “Vengeance Is Not Ours, It’s God’s”.
I love Japanese food. They’re my favorite.
I used to write fan fictions on Wattpad before. [cringes]
Only one person on my group of friends is a bookworm like me.
Hi Yueh Chen if you’re reading this!
I say more “No’s” than “Yes’s”.
I don’t like chocolates as much as you do.
I don’t read newspapers but I browse more than 50 blogs daily.
(I’m supposed to nominate 11 people but since I’m still kinda new here, I’ll nominate only 5.)
To answer these questions:
1) What was the last line of the last book that you read?
2) What book has made you cry harder than any other?
3) Bookstore or library?
4) What is your least favorite genre to read of?
5) What is your favorite book that has a red spine? Share a picture!
6) What’s the longest book you’ve ever read?
7) If you could be best friends with any fictional character, who would it be?
8) Series or stand-alones?
9) Physical books or e-reader?
10) Which fictional character do you hate the most and why?
11) What’s your favorite hobby(aside from blogging)?
I look forward to seeing your answers if you’re participating! Happy reading !