Wow. I honestly wasn’t expecting this one. My first ever nomination for an award after 2 months of blogging. This is honestly so surreal.
When I started my blog, I was simply just posting my thoughts and never did I ever expect for any of this to happen. Thank you so much Syc of The Lit Mermaid for nominating me. Just like Syc, I didn’t have any idea what Sisterhood Of The World Bloggers Award is all about. Apparently, it is an award that recognizes the unique voices of women across the world. The thought is very overwhelming and I’m really just astonished and very grateful right now.
HERE ARE THE RULES TO FOLLOW:
- Thank the blogger who nominated you.
- Answer the questions that the blogger who nominated you has provided.
- Nominate ten other bloggers.
- Create ten questions for your nominees and notify them on their nomination.
1) What fictional character do you have the biggest crush on?
I have the biggest crush on James Carstairs. He’s literally my everything. Take away all of my book boyfriends, but leave Jem alone. He is respectful and very tolerant towards others, he’s straightforward and honest with his feelings, he plays the violin, he speaks English and Mandarin(which I might add is very sexy), and he’s seriously just the most gentle soul ever.
2) What is the cheesiest song you know off by heart?
It has got to be Steal My Girl by One Direction. Yeah, I love the band but look at the lyrics man. It pretty much says it all.
3) What would you do on a perfect day?
Friends + books = perfect. I’d probably go on a road trip with my friends. Travel somewhere far and have a good laugh. And to end the day, I’m just gonna dive into my books and let them take me somewhere far away again.
4) What was the best part of your day so far?
As you’re reading this, I wrote its draft yesterday. So yeah, the best part of my day was going to the mall with a couple of friends, watching a movie, and chilling on Mix (milktea shop). Couldn’t ask for a better company!
5) What’s the best compliment you’ve ever received?
I honestly couldn’t think of anything since I normally just brush off the compliments I receive, but this one did kind of leave a mark on me. “Woah, this is honestly like an excerpt from a book already. You’re going to be a great writer.” So I wrote like 2 chapters before and I showed my friends the Chapter 1. A good friend of mine said those words to me and I’m really just so overwhelmed. Hearing those things makes me more determined to publish my own book someday. [crossed fingers]
6) What’s the last book you couldn’t put down?
Finale by Becca Fitzpatrick! It’s the installment on the Hush, Hush Saga. I highly recommend everyone to read it. I did a book review on all four books, so if you want to check them out, see the links.
7) Would you like to write a book? About what?
YES, I would love to. Every now and then, I would write bits and pieces but still, I can’t seem to put them all together. I’m into dystopian books so much so hopefully someday, I’ll finally be able to write and publish my own one.
8) What are you most grateful for, right now, in this moment?
This award of course. Like what I said earlier, this is my very first award and it’s still so surreal for me.
9) What’s your personal anthem or theme song?
Social Casualty by 5 Seconds Of Summer.
“So save me from who I’m supposed to be Don’t wanna be a victim of authority I’ll always be a part of the minority Save me from who I’m supposed to be So tell me, tell me, tell me what you want from me, I don’t wanna be another social casualty”
I hope that sums it up.
10) What’s the last book you regretted buying?
I haven’t bought books that I actually regretted because I only buy hardcopies when I really loved a book that it’s too good to be an ebook. So instead, I’m just gonna change the question to “What’s the last book you regretted downloading?” (I hope that’s okay!). It’s going to be A Little Something Different by Sandy Hall. I know that quite a lot of people loved this one, but I didn’t. I’m honestly not even moved. I was halfway through the story and I just had to put it down. I can’t force myself to read it anymore. I probably won’t ever read it again. Sorry!
HERE ARE MY QUESTIONS FOR THE NOMINEES:
1) How did you come up with your blog name?
2) What color(s) best describes yourself?
3) Who are your top 5 best heroines?
4) What is your favorite thing about blogging?
5) Which fictional character can you mostly relate to?
6) Do you trust anyone with your books?
7) What is your favorite word in English? Least favorite?
8) What is your biggest success up until now?
9) If you had a chance for a “do-over” in life, what would you do differently?
10) If you were to write your own book, who would be the person that gets to read it first?
THESE ARE THE INCREDIBLE BLOGGERS THAT I NOMINATED:
Kyra and Nikki of Book Allure
Lia of BookLand
Aentee of Read at Midnight
Melanie of Dat Little Blog
Erika and Miedjel of Partners In Books
Kimsiang of LazyCaramelReads
Katie of Book Arrows
Alejandra of Bookish Unicorn
Alicia of #LoveBooks
Michelle of The Writing Hufflepuff
This is the award header. Feel free to use it.