Question #1: Do you have a certain place at home for reading?
- Yes, I read at my bedroom most of the time. I like some peace and privacy while I’m reading so I can concentrate.
Question #2: Bookmark or a random piece of paper?
- Here’s the thing, I usually read e-books so I don’t really have an actual bookmark. But if I do have a hardcopy, I tend to use a printed photo as my bookmark.
Question #3: Can you stop reading anytime you want or do you have to stop at a certain page, chapter, part, etc.?
- Fun fact: I only read during the night. I don’t read during the day because I feel like there’s so many things to do and distractions around me. While on night time before I sleep, I have nothing to worry about (plus it’s more peaceful). Going back to the question, I only stop reading when I’m sleepy already. But I won’t just put the book down, I’ll have to finish the chapter I’m currently at before I stop.
Question #4: Do you drink or eat while reading?
- Not really, but a cup of tea would be nice sometimes.
Question #5: Can you read while listening to music/watching TV?
- Certainly not. That would be too much of a distraction to me.
Question #6: One book at a time, or several at once?
- Definitely one book at a time. Several at once would tend to mix everything up in my mind.
Question #7: Reading at home or everywhere?
- Mostly reading at home so there would be fewer distractions.
Question #8: Reading out loud or silently in your head?
- Reading silently in my head. In all seriousness, kids are the only ones who read a book out loud LOL.
Question #9: Breaking the spine or keeping it new?
- Keeping it new. I love keeping them in pristine condition.
Question #10: Do you write in books?
- No, although a lot likes to highlight their favorite lines on their books, I just can’t bring myself to do them. I like to keep mine looking new.